Fiberglass Gliding Patio Doors by Neuma
Neuma Patio Door systems are engineered to the highest level of craftsmanship.
Our products demonstrate a superior design and incredible engineering.
Height: 6'-8", 6'-11" and 8'-0"
Width (Two-Panel): 5'-0", 6'-0" and 8'-0"
Width(Four-Panel): 10'-0" and 12'-0"
Gliding Patio Doors Design Features
1. Retractable Screen
Conventional screens and smooth operating retractable screens are available. Engineered retractable screens are optional.
2. Weep Hole
A weep-hole cover is provided which allows water to drain out, while preventing dust and dirt from getting in.
3. Security Plate
4.Bottom Wind Stopper
5. Stainless Roller
Adjustable stainless tandem rollers are installed in the active panel.
- Composite frames come standard in a smooth finish,woodgrain is available upon request.
- Interior woodgrain is standard. Optional exterior woodgrain finish is available by special order.
- Frames are available in 4-9/16, 6-9/16.
- Stainless steel sill track to reduce friction and prevent corrosion.
- Specially designed weep-hole covers allow water to drain away from the door while keeping dust and dirt out.
- Our superior weather stripping offers excellent air/water tightness to the entire unit.
- The polyurethane foam core is 100% CFC-free.
- Doors come standard with the smooth white finish, wood grain is available upon request.
- Full-length composite stile and rails increase water and moisture protection.
- The interlock has dual flexible strips to seal the gap between panels.
- Stainless tandem rollers under the active panel are adjustable for better installation.
8. Hardware & Glazing
- Our standard doors come with 5/8 insulated Low EČ 272 glass. Impact rated doors come with 1 impact glass (Laminated). Co-extruded glass stopper provides easy glass replacemen.
- Standard Lock systems are installed on 68 and 611 doors (multi-point locks available on request)
- The multi-point lock system installed standard on all 8 height doors.
- Retractable screens have been specially designed for Neuma Doors.
9. Multi-Point Lock
Patio door lock sets are available for greater security; multi-point locks are standard on 8 height doors and optional on 68 and 611 doors.
10. Hardware Color Option
All handle options are available with Gold Brass, Satin Nickel, White and Dark Brown finish.
11. Handle Set Option - Left Side
Note: For coastal exposure areas, our hardware in the HPVD coating is standard with all our impact rated doors; with Stain Nickel or Gold Brass finishes.
(* HPVD: High Performance; Physical; Vapor; Deposition)
Our advanced fiberglass door design protects every Neuma Door Patio Door System from water infiltration on all sides, which prevents warping, delaminating, rotting, the development of mold and mildew, and and be painted to your color of choice.