Our Entry Door Components
When you purchase a fiberglass entry door you don’t get just a door. You get a Cambridge fully integrated door system – a system that will give you long-lasting energy efficiency, security, durability and, of course, beauty.
Here’s what you’ll get with each and every Cambridge entry door system:
¹ Double pane insulated safety glass on clear glass with grilles.
- Glass System: Featuring triple pane insulated decorative safety glass, each glass assembly is its own insulating system, made with three layers of tempered safety glass. Insulating air spaces between the inner and outer panes prevent heat, cold and moisture from passing through. Safety glass, when broken, shatters into small pieces without sharp edges.
- Q-Lon Compression Weatherstrip: Our compression weatherstrip is filled with foam that remains flexible and seals your entryway against moisture and air infiltration in most weather conditions.
- Leak Felt Protection Pad: This feature reduces a typical point of air and moisture infiltration, providing a special corner “pocket” that keeps air and moisture from creeping through.
- Heavy-Duty Rubber Bottom Door Sweep: Our door bottom sweep is another energy-saving feature. It is made with dual bulbs and dual fins that form a tight seal against air and water infiltration.
- Endura Rot-Resistant Adjustable Sill: The cap is formed of a maintenance-free composite material that won’t decay or absorb moisture like wood. Adjustment hardware is made of sturdy, corrosion-resistant steel.
- Optional No Rot-Resistant Jamb: Primed and ready to paint, it protects against rot and insect damage.
- Optional Locking System: Heavy Duty solid brass locking system adds greater security and stability. Made with corrosion-resistant stainless steel for longer, more durable performance.
- Standard Heavy Duty Security Plates: Wrap around heavy duty security plates that wrap around door frame to prevent door kick ins on everyone of our pre-hung Cambridge door systems.